10 QUICK TIPS FOR WORKING AT HOME
Shared by The Panaro Group LLC team
1) Set up a desk or designated work-space. When you’re not at your desk, you’re not working.
2) Treat your home office like your actual office. Get up, get dressed and "go to work."
3) Keep your regularly scheduled business hours and predetermined breaks.
4) Pick up the phone and call people instead of emailing. It makes you feel more connected!
5) Stay out of the kitchen unless it is lunchtime. Access too food can be too tempting.
6) Pets are comforting. Invite them into your office space but find ways to remove them when on calls if they are noisy - it’s only courteous.
7) Work out or take a walk each day. Taking a break clears your mind and makes you feel invigorated.
8) Hold yourself accountable. Have a plan or list of what you need to accomplished each day and make sure you’re staying on track.
9) Take your coffee to work. Use a thermal mug to hold cold water, coffee or tea like you would in the office.
10) Monitor surf time. Decide you are not going to surf the Internet or shop unless it’s a formal break time